I don’t know if I want this or if I’m just in it for the chase.
Sad paula is sad.
The fact that you guys are going to college is finally hitting me. We’ve had some of the best times, ones that I wouldn’t trade for the world. I love you all so fucking much, and I’m going to miss you all so much but cherish the memories we’ve made. I know college is gonna be a wicked experience and wish you all the best, and I can’t wait for the visits. It might feel like the end of the world is happening right now, but a new chapter is beginning. I know we’ll keep in touch..I can’t wait to write to you guys <3
- Lose and maintain weight
- Grow, then layer and dye hair
- Make tennis team
- Make and keep good grades
- Stay in yearbook, enviro, and debate (actually be involved)
- Keep a steady job
- Eat better
- Get clearer skin
- Do you this year and care only for good friends and family
- Pass road test
- Get a car
- Keep a journal
- Learn guitar if you have time
- Get a new itouch, tv for your room, posters, tapestry, etc.
- Buy a new piece
This list shall grow or shorten depending on what I accomplish and if I have new agendas
It would be really lovely if I had someone
to talk towho wanted to talk to me right about now.